VIAL 10 gr
Animal Feed Supplement Provagen concentrate is intended for cattle, pigs, horses, dogs and fur-bearing animals and poultry to normalize the intestinal biocenosis, as an aid in the prevention of infectious and non-infectious diseases with diarrheal syndrome, stimulation of nonspecific immunity, technological stress profiles, after antibiotic treatment, improvement of feed conversion, increase in productivity, preservation of young animals, stimulation of weight gain in young animals.
The Supplement contains in 1 gram at least 1011 microbial cells of bacteria Bacillus subtilis BS3 (VKPM B-11817) and Bacillus licheniformis MRS (VKPM B-11170) and the products of their metabolism (amino acids, low molecular weight proteins, bacteriocins) in the filler (dextrose).
Indications for use:
Provagen concentrate is used in case of disruption of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract against the background of disruption of natural microbiocenosis (dysbacteriosis, diarrhea of infectious etiology, enteritis, poisoning), prevention of various stress effects, stimulation of immunity, increase in safety, decrease in feed conversion and increase in weight gain. Also, the Supplement is used for hatched chicks, which have not yet formed the natural intestinal microflora, and the risk of developing pathogens before and after the use of antibiotics increases. The Supplement is recommended to be used as an alternative to the use of antibiotics as an adjuvant in the prevention of gastrointestinal diseases caused by both infectious and non-infectious causes.
Method of administration and dosage:
The Supplement is administered orally individually or in groups with water or feed.
(it is recommended to set in a group with drinking water):chickens 1-7 days of age 0.15-0.20 g per 1000 heads once a day;
- chickens 1-2 weeks of age at the dose of 0.25-0.5 gram per 1000 heads, if necessary, the addition of the Supplement is increased to 0.5-1.0 gram per 1000 heads once a day for 5-10 days;
- broiler chickens from 2 weeks of age to the end of fattening- 0.5-1.0 gram per 1000 head in a course of 5-7 days, if necessary, once a day and the addition of the Supplement is doubled and after 7-10 days the course is repeated;
- for laying hens at the dose of 0.5-1.0 gram per 1000 heads, if necessary, the addition of the Supplement is increased to 1.5-2.0 gram per 1000 heads once a day for 10 days. If necessary, repeat the course after 10-20 days;
- after antibiotic treatment and during a period of stress 0.5-1.0 gram per 1000 head for 5-7 days;
- when mixed with compound feed 1.0-10.0 gram per 1000 kg of compound feed, depending on the epizootic situation, age and physiological state of the poultry.
Cattle and horses:
- newborn calves and foals are given in a mixture with milk at the dose of 10.0 gram of Supplement per 1000.0 gram of milk. The mixture is set in a volume of 10-15 ml per head once a day for 3-5 days;
- calves and foals 0.05-0.08 gram per 10 kg of body weight once a day for 7-10 days, a second course can be carried out in 10-20 days; if necessary, the introduction of the Supplement is doubled with a course duration of 10-20 days;
- for adult animals as part of complex therapy for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract 0.1-0.3 gram per head once a day for 10-20 days;
- for pregnant cows and mares 0.1-0.2 gram per head once a day 7-10 days 3-4 weeks before calving, repeat the course 3-5 days before the expected calving.
- as part of complex therapy for chronic acidosis of the rumen in cattle, the Supplement is added to the compound feed at the dose of 0.1-0.2 gram per cow per day (10-20 gram per ton of compound feed). The Supplement can also be used by adding to the feed mixture or sprinkling on the feed table. Supplement is applied continuously throughout the year, the minimum course of application is 1 month. Apply to dry cows, lactating animals, heifers, firs and fattening animals.
- for suckling piglets 0.01-0.05 gram per head once a day for 5-7 days;
- to weaning piglets 0.01-0.07 gram per head once a day for 5-7 days;
- for rearing piglets 0.01-0.1 gram per head once a day for 5-7 days;
- hypotrophic piglets and other groups of pigs, if necessary, increase the addition of the Supplement by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days;
- sows 0.01-0.1 gram per head once a day in courses of 5-7 days for 4 weeks, 1 week before farrowing and after farrowing;
- when mixed with compound feed 1.0-10.0 gram per 1000 kg of compound feed, depending on the epizootic situation, age and physiological state of the animals.
Dogs, fur animals:
- for puppies up to 3-4 months of age 0.01-0.02 gram per head once a day for 5-7 days, if necessary, the addition of the Supplement is increased by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days;
- for adult animals 0.02-0.04 gram per head once a day for 5-7 days, if necessary, the addition of the Supplement is increased by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days.
When added to whole milk replacer:
- 20.0 – 30.0 gram per 1000 kg of dry weight, at the dose of 3.0 g per 1000 kg of finished product for animal feeding.
Provagen concentrate belongs to multicomponent probiotics based on Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis strains. The properties of the Supplement are due to the bacillary microorganisms included in its composition.
Supplement has a complex effect on the body, including:
– the competitive relationship of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis strains with pacified bacteria for the necessary nutrients or for adhesion, thereby significantly reducing the number of pathogens and preventing their penetration into the animal through the intestinal wall (the first line of defense);
– stimulation of immunity: activation of phagocytic and cytostatic activity of macrophages, synthesis of immunoglobulins, level of complement, activity of lysozyme, stimulation of lymphoid tissue, impact on immunocompetent T- and B-cells (second line of defense);
– antagonistic action of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis to both gram-positive (Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Klebsiella, etc.) and gram-negative (Pseudomonas, Pasteurella, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, etc.) pathogenic microorganisms;
– enzymatic action: strains of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis are able to synthesize a number of enzymes that promote the activation of the processes of enzymatic digestion of proteins, lipids, high molecular weight carbohydrates, nucleic acids, fiber, which improves feed conversion;
– synthesis of biologically active substances (organic acids, alcohols, lipids, vitamins, essential amino acids);
– participation in metabolic processes: electrolyte metabolism, regulation of the metabolism of bile acids, cholesterol, detoxification of exogenous and endogenous substrates, microbial transformation of toxic substances, stimulation of intestinal motility.
The Supplement provides: normalization of intestinal biocenosis, suppression of pathogenic microflora in the intestine, stimulation of nonspecific immunity, increased safety of young stock and weight gain, reduced feed conversion.