Package of 25 kg
Animal Feed Supplement PROVAGEN (hereinafter referred to as the Supplement) is intended for cattle, pigs, horses, dogs and fur-bearing animals, poultry and fish to normalize the intestinal biocenosis, as an aid in the prevention of infectious and non-infectious diseases with diarrheal syndrome, stimulation of nonspecific immunity, technological stress profiles, after antibiotic treatment, improvement of feed conversion, increase in productivity, preservation of young animals, stimulation of weight gain in young animals.\
The Supplement contains in 1 g at least 109 microbial cells of bacteria Bacillus subtilis BS3 (VKPM B-11817) and Bacillus licheniformis MRS (VKPM B-11170) and the products of their metabolism (amino acids, low molecular weight proteins, bacteriocins) in the mineral filler (dolomite flour).
Indications for use:
Provagen is used in case of disruption of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract against the background of disruption of natural microbiocenosis (dysbacteriosis, diarrhea of infectious etiology, enteritis, poisoning), for the prevention of rumen acidosis (as part of complex therapy) and improving the digestibility of roughage in cattle, prevention of various stress effects, stimulation of immunity, increase in safety, decrease in feed conversion and increase in weight gain.
Also, the Supplement is used for hatched chicks, which have not yet formed the natural intestinal microflora, and the risk of developing pathogens before and after the use of antibiotics increases. The Supplement is recommended to be used as an alternative to the use of antibiotics as an adjuvant in the prevention of gastrointestinal diseases caused by both infectious and non-infectious causes.
Method of administration and dosage:
The supplement is added into the main diet individually or in a group.
- chickens 1-7 days of age 15.0-20.0 g per 1000 heads once a day;
- chickens 1-2 weeks of age at the dose of 25.0-50.0 g per 1000 heads, if necessary, the amount of supplement is increased to 50.0-100.0 g per 1000 heads once a day for 5-10 days;
- for broiler chickens from 2 weeks of age to the end of fattening 50.0-100.0 g per 1000 head in a course of 5-7 days, if necessary, the amount of supplement is doubled and after 7-10 days the course is repeated;
- for laying hens at the dose of 50.0-100.0 g per 1000 heads, if necessary, the amount of supplement is increased to 150.0-200.0 g per 1000 heads once a day for 10 days. If necessary, repeat the course after 10-20 days.
- after antibiotic treatment and during a period of stress 50.0-100.0 g per 1000 head for 5-7 days;
- when mixed with compound feed 100.0-1000.0 g per 1000 kg of compound feed, depending on the epizootic situation, age and physiological state of the bird.
Cattle and horses:
- for calves and foals 1-2 g per head for 7-10 days. If necessary, increase to 5-7 g per head per day. It can be used with feed at the dose of 100 g per 1 ton of feed;
- for adult animals as part of complex therapy for gastrointestinal tract pathologies 10.0-30.0 g per head once a day for 10-20 days;
- pregnant cows and mares 10.0-20.0 g per head once a day 7-10 days 3-4 weeks before calving, repeat the course 3-5 days before the expected calving;
- as part of complex therapy for the prevention of chronic acidosis of the rumen in cattle, the supplement is introduced into the compound feed at the dose of 10-20 g per cow per day (1-2 kg per ton of feed). The supplement can also be used by adding to the feed mixture or sprinkling on the feed table. The supplement is used constantly throughout the year, the minimum course of use is 1 month. Apply to dry cows, lactating animals, heifers, heifers and fattening animals.
- suckling piglets 1.0-5.0 g per head once a day for 5-7 days
- weaning piglets 1.0-7.0 g per head once a day for 5-7 days;
- for rearing piglets 1.0-10.0 g per head once a day for 5-7 days;
- hypotrophic piglets and other groups of piglets, if necessary, increase the addition of the supplement by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days;
- sows 1.0-10.0 g per head once a day in courses of 5-7 days for 4 weeks, 1 week before farrowing and after farrowing;
- when mixed with compound feed 100.0-1000.0 g per 1000 kg of compound feed, depending on the epizootic situation, age and physiological state of the animals.
Dogs, fur animals:
- for puppies up to 3-4 months of age, 0.1-0.2 g per head once a day for 5-7 days, if necessary, the amount of supplement is increased by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days;
- for adult animals 0.2-0.4 g per head once a day for 5-7 days, if necessary, the amount of supplement is increased by 1.5-2 times and the course is extended to 10-20 days.
When added to whole milk replacer:
- 2.4-3.3 kg per 1000 kg of dry weight, enter at the dose of 300.0 g per 1000 kg of finished product for animal feeding
If necessary, the duration of the course of the supplement is not limited, Supplement can be used throughout the life of animals. When indicated, the dose of the Supplement is doubled.
Provagen belongs to multicomponent probiotics based on Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis strains. The properties of the Supplement are due to the bacillary microorganisms included in its composition.
Supplement has a complex effect on the body, including:
– the competitive relationship of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis strains with pacified bacteria for the necessary nutrients or for adhesion, thereby significantly reducing the number of pathogens and preventing their penetration into the animal through the intestinal wall (the first line of defense);
– stimulation of immunity: activation of phagocytic and cytostatic activity of macrophages, synthesis of immunoglobulins, level of complement, activity of lysozyme, stimulation of lymphoid tissue, impact on immunocompetent T- and B-cells (second line of defense);
– antagonistic action of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis to both gram-positive (Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Klebsiella, etc.) and gram-negative (Pseudomonas, Pasteurella, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, etc.) pathogenic microorganisms;
– enzymatic action: strains of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis are able to synthesize a number of enzymes that promote the activation of the processes of enzymatic digestion of proteins, lipids, high molecular weight carbohydrates, nucleic acids, fiber, which improves feed conversion;
– synthesis of biologically active substances (organic acids, alcohols, lipids, vitamins, essential amino acids);
– participation in metabolic processes: electrolyte metabolism, regulation of the metabolism of bile acids, cholesterol, detoxification of exogenous and endogenous substrates, microbial transformation of toxic substances, stimulation of intestinal motility.
The Supplement provides: normalization of intestinal biocenosis, suppression of pathogenic microflora in the intestine, stimulation of nonspecific immunity, increased safety of young stock and weight gain, reduced feed conversion.